driver risk management & training
Duty of Care has become an area of focus for many companies and Academy Fleet Solutions can assist with providing a managed driver risk solution.
The solution offers the ability to access:
- On-line driver licence checking – a simple and convenient means of confirming drivers hold a valid licence for the vehicles they drive, checked directly with the DVLA
- On-line risk Assessments – tests driver knowledge, hazard perception, driver attitude and will identify any drivers that require additional training.
- E-Training – On-line training courses to improve driver safety through improved road knowledge
- On-line reporting system – immediate access to information on drivers, risk ratings and assessment results via a secured login and password.
- On-Road Assessment & Training – access to on road assessment and training with Advanced Driving Instructors
The benefits of implementing a managed driver risk solution are:
- Reduction in incident rates
- Lowered insurance premiums
- Improved fuel consumption and hence lower fuel bills
- Less wear and tear on tyres, brakes and clutches
- Decrease in internal administration
- Improved driver/vehicle downtime
Back to Fleet Solutions